D2 at Dietrick Hall
* Prices effective August 19, 2019.
** Plus applicable sales tax.
Taking traditional dining to the next level, D2 is a state-of-the-art facility that combines all-you-care-to-eat dining with the variety of an international marketplace. This award-winning dining center, renovated in 2004, is the largest on campus and can accommodate 1,100 people at one time. D2 is located in Dietrick Dining Center, which is named for former dean of the College of Agriculture, L.B. "Deet" Dietrick. The building opened in 1970 and ranks as one of the largest non-military dining halls in the United States.
D2 features eight shops including:
- Mangia!: Here you will find Italian favorites, such as pasta, pizzas, stromboli, and bread sticks prepared in a brick oven.
- Olives: Its award-winning vegetarian and vegan menu includes an array of fresh vegetables, fruits, and Mediterranean and Middle Eastern-inspired options, such as hummus, falafel, and pita bread.
- Eden's: This shop offers an abundance of fresh produce and salad toppings, piping hot soups, and freshly baked breads.
- Gauchos: An authentic Brazilian churrascaria, Gauchos features skewered meats grilled over an open flame served with a chimichurri sauce, rotisserie chicken, and grilled-to-order sandwiches. Hamburgers, french fries, and vegetable side dishes round out the menu.
- La Patisserie: Make your own VT-embossed Belgian waffle here, or select from a variety of European-style desserts, magnificent muffins, and freshly baked pastries created by our pastry chef.
- Pan Asia: A unique multi-cultural experience! Pan Asia features a variety of Asian creations sauted, steamed, or fried in gas-fired woks, as well as soups, egg rolls, and fried rice.
- Salsas: South-of-the-border specialties, including fajitas, nachos, tacos, and warm tortillas heat up your day at Salsas.
- East Side Deli: This New York-style deli features shaved meats, aged cheeses, and homemade rolls and breads perfect for creating your favorite made-to-order hot or cold deli sandwiches.