Download our Super Bowl Party Package order form here and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring to a cashier at Owens Food Court by Thursday, February 1 at 1:00 pm.
Owens Food Court, which opened in 1991, houses 12 specialty shops serving international and American favorites including pastas, sub sandwiches, Mexican specialties, Philly cheese steaks, and stir-fry combinations. Owens received a vibrant facelift in 2006, with a bright new color scheme. It is located in Owens Dining Center, which was built in 1940 and named after university mess steward J.J. "Pops" Owens.
- Bowl Dynasty: Features Asian specialties including General Tso’s chicken.
- Carvery: At the Carvery, students can find hot vegetables, carved meats and rotisserie chicken.
- Farms & Fields Project: The newest shop in Owens Food Court focuses on organic, local, or sustainably produced foods, serving lunch and dinner Monday through Friday.
- Flip's: This shop offers American classics such as gourmet hamburgers and cheeseburgers, grilled-to-order sandwiches, Hebrew National® hot dogs, and French fries.
- Frank's Deli: Frank's Deli serves a variety of signature sandwiches. Students can build their own sandwich combination from quality ingredients including roast beef, turkey breast, salami, ham, Swiss and provolone cheeses, and a variety of breads.
- Freshëns®: Not only can students get fat-free yogurt here, but they can also find delicious smoothie blends made with real fresh fruit and containing the RDA of 10 essential vitamins.
- The Garden: The Garden is a soup, salad, and fruit bar that is guaranteed fresh daily.
- La Cantina: La Cantina offers a number of different authentic Mexican dishes including taco salads, tacos, burritos, and quesadillas.
- Lotsa Pasta: A variety of noodles and sauces are offered along with a special Italian dish of the day.
- The Oasis: Here students can choose from a variety of cold bottled beverages.
- Philly City: Students can enjoy Blacksburg's best Philly cheese steak, or Philly chicken cheese steak.
- Sweet Temptations: A wide selection of pies, cakes, and other pastries are waiting here for students to enjoy.
Forms of Payment
- Flex Plan
- Dining Dollars
- Hokie Passport Account
- Debit/Credit Card