Owens Food Court at Owens Hall
Owens Food Court, which opened in 1991, houses 12 specialty shops serving international and American favorites including pastas, sub sandwiches, Mexican specialties, Philly cheese steaks, and stir-fry combinations. Owens received a vibrant facelift in 2006, with a bright new color scheme. It is located in Owens Dining Center, which was built in 1940 and named after university mess steward J.J. "Pops" Owens. In the summer of 2019 Owens Food Court was given a refresh in dining concepts and design.
- Globowl Kitchen: Our new concept at Owens Food Court, featuring a variety of dishes that showcase features found around the world.
- Variabowl: The highlight of Globowl Kitchen is Variabowl. Here students can find a rotation of Mediterranean, Korean, Thai, and Indian cuisine.
- Wǎn: Wǎn specialiazes Asian specialties including General Tso’s chicken.
- Dish: At Dish, students can find hot vegetables, carved meats and rotisserie chicken.
- Farms: Here the focus is on organic, local, and sustainably produced foods, serving lunch and dinner Monday through Friday.
- Pops: This shop offers American classics such as gourmet hamburgers and cheeseburgers, grilled-to-order sandwiches, Hebrew National® hot dogs, and French fries.
- Frank's: Frank's serves a variety of signature sandwiches. Students can build their own sandwich combination from quality ingredients including roast beef, turkey breast, salami, ham, Swiss and provolone cheeses, and a variety of breads.
- Freshëns®: Not only can students get fat-free yogurt here, but they can also find delicious smoothie blends made with real fresh fruit and containing the RDA of 10 essential vitamins.
- The Garden: The Garden is a soup, salad, and fruit bar that is guaranteed fresh daily. The Garden also features a vibrant Pho station.
- Tazón: Tazón offers a number of different authentic Mexican dishes including taco salads, tacos, burritos, and quesadillas.
- Ciotola: A variety of noodles and sauces are offered along with a special Italian dish of the day, including crowd favorite Chicken Parm.
- Sweets: A wide selection of pies, cakes, and other pastries are waiting here for students to enjoy.
- Grab & Gobble: Owens Food Court offers grab and go selections, known across campus as Grab & Gobble, featuring hot and cold items for all meals of the day.