- Saturday, May 11 – Exam Continental Breakfast – Owens Food Court at Owens Hall, 6:30–10:00 a.m. – Price: FREE for dining plan holders, $5.00 cash
- Monday, May 13 – Brain Freeze II – D2 at Dietrick Halll, 9:00–11:00 p.m. – Price: FREE for dining plan holders, $4.40 cash
- Friday, May 17 – Commencement Breakfast – D2 at Dietrick Hall, 7:00–10:30 a.m – Price: Price: FREE to Graduating Seniors with a dining plan, $12.50 cash, 12 and under $6.25
- Friday, May 17 – Commencement Dinner – D2 at Dietrick Hall, 4:00–7:00 p.m.– Price: FREE to Graduating Seniors with a dining plan, $23.95 cash, 12 and under $11.97
- Saturday, May 18 – Commencement Breakfast/Brunch – D2 at Dietrick Hall, 7:00–11:00 a.m. – Price: FREE to Graduating Seniors with a dining plan, $12.50 cash, 12 and under $6.25
Enter your student's favorite recipe from home to be included in the twelfth edition of the Home Sweet Home cookbook. Winning contributors will receive a behind-the-scenes tour of D2 at Dietrick Hall, a personalized cutting board, a personalized cookbook, and their student will receive $50 in Dining Dollars. One grand-prize winner selected from among the category winners will receive two nights lodging at the Inn at Virginia Tech on September 27 and 28, 2013 during Family Weekend. Winning dishes will be served during brunch on Sunday, September 29, 2013. Enter today! Deadline for entries is July 28, 2013.
The inaugural Virginia Tech Culinary Camp is a five-day, four-night on-campus immersion experience offering a taste of the chef life to 30 middle-school-aged students, held from Tuesday, June 25 until Saturday, June 29.
Congratulations to Jessica Yankus for winning $25 in Dining Dollars for the latest Table Talk Live drawing! Table Talk brings students and dining staff together to discuss questions about Dining Services facilities, food, and service.
Online reservations now available for Origami
Reservations for Origami in Turner Place at Lavery Hall can be made online using the URESERV system.
NACUFS Raffle Winners
We appreciate everyone who took the time to complete the National Association of College and University Food Services (NACUFS) Customer Service Benchmarking Survey. We would like to congratulate the winners of $50 in Dining Dollars: Kristina Lundquist, Meredith Young, Melissa Nipper, Tiffany Farley, and Michael B.
Division of Student Affairs videographer and Virginia Tech student, Juli Keller shows new students the ins and outs of using their dining plans and how to add additional money when they run out. She also gives a few tips on how to use the dining centers on campus.
Fall Semester Flex Plan Use
Dining Services provides the flex plan use chart to help students monitor their individual Major, Mega, or Premium Flex Plan spending habits.
Eating On Campus
Dining is pleased to provide you with a national award-winning program that is committed to innovation and student satisfaction.
Hope you are hungry! Dining Services has been ranked within the top three by The Princeton Review for the last seven years. In 2009, Restaurants & Institutions magazine named Housing and Dining Services a winner of the Ivy Award, which honors the best foodservice operations and restaurants in the industry.
Deposit money online into your Dining Dollars or Flex Dollars account.
No Current Events